Your privacy matters, as such we would like to share our Policy below:
- I will disclose the purpose of such personal information at the time of collecting.
- I will not use your personal information for any other use without your prior consent.
- I will not retain your personal information any longer than required to complete the intended purpose.
- This site utilizes cookies for the purpose of of remembering your preferences and customizing screen displays to your preferences. This information is not viewable by myself or any other member of the FullTimeFinance staff.
- This site utilizes log files that may contain your IP address, browser type, ISP, Date Time Stamp, referring site, and number of actions on the site. These values are not linkable to any personal information and are utilized for the express purpose of site security and content improvement.
- All comments ask for name, email, and website. This information is completely voluntary on your part. This information will not be used to contact you in any way, instead it is provided as a convenience to recognize and tie together your former comments/blogs if desired.
RIGHTS RELATED TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You may unsubscribe from our newsletter via links in our emails.
- You may access the personal information we have about you, ask us to amend the information, or request us to forget you by contacting us at Fulltimefinance at fulltimefinance dot com.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information as required by law.
Third Party Tools
- This site utilizes Google AdSense as a third party ad provider utilizing cookies to serve you ads. This service enables ad targeting based on your browsing history as stored in cookies. Users may opt out of the use of this cookies by visiting google ad and content network policy here.
- This site utilizes Mail Chimp as a curator of email marketing lists. Only emails entered voluntarily via the email list side bar will be passed through the third party service. Only those individuals that voluntarily provide their email address via that form will be contacted with our weekly newsletter. Providing your email will initiate double opt in where you will receive an email to confirm the addition of your address.
- Should you have any questions you should also consult the privacy policies of any third party providers mentioned above.